YouTube Views

Michael

What are the best strategies to get hundreds of views on YouTube video in just 2-3 days?
Please share your tips & strategies for it.

Hundreds of views within 2-3 days,but how much exactly? Let me tell you, it's not easy at all. You need to have at least 2,000 subscribers to get to a few hundred views within few days. But I reckon, your account is new. So, I would suggest you focus on keywords which would help your video get ranked in Google and get some organic views. Just keep trying, you will crack the code someday:)

Share on Facebook/Twitter when you have a new video. The content should be short (3-4 minutes is best IMO), and it should be entertaining and well paced. I know if you make your video subject and titling about something current and popular (i.e. a vlog about the situations in Ukraine or Venezuela) you may get more traffic.

I think a lot of people reply to channels with decent amounts of subscribers to try and drive their views up, but I believe the latest revamp of YouTube has gotten rid of the video reply feature..

SEOClerks would be a place for you, you just go and check it out, you can pretty much sell youtube views and youtube related so you should give it a shot

SEOClerks would be a place for you, you just go and check it out, you can pretty much sell youtube views and youtube related so you should give it a shot

Hey Murn Stop, SEOClerks provide the Paid YouTube views. but is it trusted?? Like one of my friend bought the views from one freelancer and his video views are now stuck at 301+. It's not increase it is stable at this position.

If you want to increase views in just 2-3 days then I suggest you must buy them , as it seems impossible to me to get so many views in 2-3 days. Go on websites like seoclerks and find a freelancer who will increase your views.

Advertise your video on different social networking sites. Also the video quality must be good. There is another method to buy youtube views, you can buy them from sites like SEOclerks.

Back