Your Favorite Paypal Alternative?

DrRipley

I'd say my favorite alternative to using Paypal is Liberty Reserve. Their security is very tight, and you only use an ID when paying instead of having to give your full name or e-mail, so I find that feature very comforting. Also, they are an accepted payment processor in many programs that Paypal refuses to take part in, like investment programs and gambling sites, etc. So I tend to use LibertyReserve for some investing and leisurely online activities.

How about you? Do you have any favorite Paypal alternatives and what benefits of it do you like?

I really don't have a favorite alternative to PayPal. I really do wish that there was a serious competitor. I do occasionally use Google Checkout. If eBay had allowed it's use on its auction site, then it might have become more popular.

I really don't have a favorite alternative to PayPal. I really do wish that there was a serious competitor. I do occasionally use Google Checkout. If eBay had allowed it's use on its auction site, then it might have become more popular.

When it comes to an alternative for paypal you have plenty of them. But the one I favor the most has to be Solid Trust Pay. I don't know why but it has to be the best one, maybe because of it's layout, fees and support.

I have been using Paypal for most of my online things. I recently saw GoDaddy...is this the same service as paypal or is this something that's offering a completely different service?

I have been using Paypal for most of my online things. I recently saw GoDaddy...is this the same service as paypal or is this something that's offering a completely different service?

That's actually a hosting site, to the best of my knowledge. It's where you buy domain URLs and server hosting for your website, not really related at all but thanks for your reply though! :D

When it comes to an alternative for paypal you have plenty of them. But the one I favor the most has to be Solid Trust Pay. I don't know why but it has to be the best one, maybe because of it's layout, fees and support.

I've heard of STP but I've never used it. I'll have to check it out and see what types of services recommend this as their payment option.

I personally use Liberty Reserve when I can. It's not so much my Paypal alternative as I prefer to use it before Paypal. I like Liberty Reserve due to the fact that it is much more secure then most other payment processors and that when someone sends you money for a product of yours that they have purchased, they cannot simply charge-back for that specific item once they obtain it.

Liberty Reserve, as said by others, is a really good alt. for paypal. I use it from time to time when doing some small trades.

Liberty Reserve is a good payment system indeed. May be not as Good as Paypal, but still delivers :) What I also discovered, though, is the Internet Payment Gateway company. They help in charging clients on a website. Very convinient, im my opinion. I an an master of Internet Newbies, but these folks helped me a great deal :)

I have been using Paypal for all my life now, and I find it to be pretty effective. I've also used Liberty Reserve before it shut down as my backup, but luckily for me, I only had 30 cents in it when it did shut down. I'm thinking about using Google Wallet now since it's very easy to set-up, definitely simpler than Paypal, and better. Google Wallet will eventually take over Paypal, so I might as well make an account on it.

I am using Paypal and has stick to it.
I have never used its any alternative such as Liberty Reserve or payza.

Back