What is the best social media ?

I think social media is really important. I doubt anyone would argue with me about that. But social media is also misunderstood in some ways. One of those misunderstandings is which social media sites a business or individual should be on.

Keeping up-to-date on the latest opportunities and trends, especially with social media, is imperative to your business' success.
Google+ is just like your own mini personal blogging platform. This means you can fully edit any of your posts at any time. Not so with Facebook or Twitter. Facebook gives you only limited editing abilities. Twitter, after you tweet, only lets you delete.

There are many social media for a different purpose , social media for bookmarking, news sharing, media sharing, social interact,microblogging, blog commenting, question and answer and forum posting, and you must go through all these sites if you want to creat a quality backlinks. Facebook and Google+ is a social interact site where many people are sharing their thoughts, so both are best at their place.

Twitter, Google+, Linked In, Facebook, Stumbleupon, Tumblr are the best and effective social bookmarking sites to increase the brand awarness of the business. This helps to increase the page rank and drive traffic for your website.

Back