what is Amazon?????

Prince25

Hey Frndz;
plz tell me about amazon and what is it work? and how to we uttilize it in our profite if u have any information so plz tell me about this/????:cool:

Hello Prince,

Amazon is one of the largest marketplaces for companies and individuals to sell and buy items. You will need an account to sell and buy things: Amazon.com Help

That should guide you through the process. I think there are tiers of sellers, like normal and then "trusted" vendors like Microsoft or whoever.

You can make money from Amazon by participating in its affiliate program. You just need to promote their products on your webpages and you will get comission if somebody buy those products.

Amazon.com, Inc. (/ˈæməzɒn/ or /ˈæməzən/), often referred to as simply Amazon, is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington. It is the largest Internet-based retailer in the United States.[12] Amazon.com started as an online bookstore, later diversifying to sell DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs, video downloads/streaming, MP3 downloads/streaming, audiobook downloads/streaming, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys and jewelry. The company also produces consumer electronics—notably, Amazon Kindle e-book readers, Fire tablets, Fire TV and Fire Phone—and is the world's largest provider of cloud infrastructure services (IaaS).[13] Amazon also sells certain low-end products like USB cables under its in-house brand AmazonBasics.

Amazon.com, Inc. (/ˈæməzɒn/ or /ˈæməzən/), often referred to as simply Amazon, is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington. It is the largest Internet-based retailer in the United States.

really, one of the biggest company in the world and you dont even know about it. really !!!!

Last edited:
Back