Video marketing trend for real estate

Beat_color

The real estate market fluctuates all the time, going up or down depending on the season or other factors. As a result, if realtors don’t have market sensibility, it will be hard for them to be outstanding in this market. And do you know that in today real estate market, video has been becoming one of the most effective marketing trends for all realtors?
Why does Real Estate Video marketing become trend?

Let’s look at these statistics to see why many realtors are investing in Real Estate Video
  • • 96% of consumers find videos helpful when making purchase decisions online
  • • 52% of consumers say that watching videos makes them more confident in purchase decisions. (Invodo)
  • • 76% of marketers plan to add video to their sites, making it a higher priority than Facebook, Twitter and blog integration. (Social Media Examiner)
  • • According to an Australian Real Estate Group, real estate listings that include a video receive 403% more inquiries than those without
  • • 73% of homeowners say they’re more likely to list with a realtor who offer to create a video for them
  • • After watching a video, 64 percent of users are more likely to buy a product online, according to ComScore
  • • 90 percent of users say that seeing a video about a product is helpful in the decision process.
  • • Video drives a 157 percent increase of organic traffic from search engines.

It can be seen that video has been bringing a huge benefit for realtors.

Type of real estate videos

The popularity of Facebook Live, YouTube, VeVo, Netflix, Twitch, and other video streaming platforms, has been growing exponentially since 2015. Including video in your online posts can boost your online engagement and help you connect with potential homebuyers.
Here are some video ideas for real estate agents to create video content:

Property listings: This type of Real estate video is a selling video. It contains all the details and features of the listings. From this type of video, clients will have chance to view the properties in the most professional and realistic way

Interview video: Interview local business owners near you, mortgage lenders, home lenders, attorneys, and past clients gives you a solid base of referrals. By doing this, you can gain trust from prospective clients.

Live video: Facebook, twitter,… offer Live video for users. 80% of consumers would prefer to watch a live stream than read an article from a recognized brand or business.Making use of it to show clients what you are doing and you can answer questions about the property live, and know in real time what prospective buyers want you to focus on.

Video tutorials: Give then receive – create a video which you share your knowledge on how to choose the best properties, tips to buy house… The video tutorial can be published as a series that subscribers can watch for free. Interested prospects who register for the video tutorial can be added to your contact list and followed up with later for their feedback by email.

Distribution strategy for real estate video editing

On the digital marketing platform, YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world, second only to Google, and it is the most common destination for customers wishing to view real estate videos. Moreover, YouTube videos show up for over 55% of all Google top 10 search results. You may also consider Facebook or your email list to increase the share factor on your video content.
Putting real estate video on your website is not a bad idea. Once clients visit your website, they will be able to view your video.

Hope that this information can help you somehow.
Thanks for reading!

I think most of all on the brand and the apartment as a whole is affected by reviews and word of mouth.

Last edited:
Hello Nacozy, that's a tricky topic to understand. It's hard to find the cheap and reliable agency, especially for my channel on Twitch

Last edited:
You are serious now, to be honest, I just thought so, but then I found services that help make your twitch channel better and increase the number of views and followers, you still do not know if it is worth doing so I will tell you with the confidence you must Buy twitch followers what it is worth if you really enjoy streaming!

Last edited:
Video marketing is a really good way to boost any business but for real estate, I think lead generation is much more important since for a high amount of money we should make a call to any buyer or something like that.

Online video is a way more effective marketing tool than print and direct mail etc. URL - you don't have to be a professional video editor to create high-quality marketing video content. It's easy to learn video editing.

Hi there! Thank you a lot for the thread here, I think it is really helpful and interesting. What are your thoughts on some offline marketing methods? I am looking for some promo items like those from https://www.pinsource.com/custom-lapel-pins/soft-enamel for example, and I would like to get any tips on those here. Thank you in advance for any response, guys. I appreciate it!

Making videos is really time taking stuff. Thereupon, according to analyst views, people should do trading forex or cryptos to make money rapidly, and obviously, they can use FreshForex broker as their bonuses system is so nice.

You can buy Instagram comments and increase your popularity. But be careful where you buy them and try to buy at a good price so you can buy a lot of them , check here SMM panel.
I work for a marketing agency and for our clients who need comments on their posts, we buy comments here.
We have been using them for years and this is the only option we can use for our clients.
Happy commenting!

When it comes to marketing real estate, video is becoming a powerful trend, capturing audiences and showcasing real estate on the go. In keeping with this trend, Metropolitan Real Estate has adopted a video marketing strategy to promote its latest project, Fairway Villas 2 in Dubai. The news article highlights that video tours and walkthroughs are being used to provide potential buyers with an immersive experience of the stunning Fairway Villas 2 project https://metropolitan.realestate/media/news/fairway-villas-2-new-launch-in-dubai/ . These videos not only showcase the architectural splendor and luxurious amenities of the project, but also convey the essence of the surrounding neighborhood and its lifestyle. Metropolitan Real Estate understands the importance of staying ahead in the ever-evolving digital landscape, and uses video marketing to engage buyers and offer them a unique perspective on Fairway Villas 2. By leveraging this trend, Metropolitan Real Estate ensures that prospective buyers can explore the project from the comfort of their own home and make an informed decision based on a comprehensive understanding of the property. Whether you are interested in investing or buying a dream home, Metropolitan Real Estate's video marketing approach brings the Fairway Villas 2 project to life by offering an exciting and convenient way to explore this exceptional real estate opportunity.

Back