Tool for checking Backlinks

Michael

I have got lots of Backlinks data to check whether the links are indexed or not.
Is there any online free tool to check all the data that can save my time?

The trouble I find with these tools is that they give you different answers, for example Alexa says one of my blogs has just over 600 backlinks, but Google's Webmaster tools gives a figure at least FOUR times that much. :confused:

Majestic SEO is good, if not the BEST.. I personally use it and am quite satisfied.. You can actually check all your backlinks physically..
Recently it's been made free 4 Google verified domains..

Hope that helps..

Last edited:
Majestic SEO is good, if not the BEST.. I personally use it and am quite satisfied.. You can actually check all your backlinks physically..
Recently it's been made free 4 Google verified domains..

Hope that helps..

I have heard a lot about the Majestic SEO. No doubt about that. But then, when I visited their site I found that they do not show all the results unless of course you are a premium member and for me being a Premium Member is quite next to impossible as I am from India and without any credit card. Also, as per the rules of Indian government, I cannot pay anyone via Paypal. So I always have been unable to test any of the great services they provide.

I have heard a lot about the Majestic SEO. No doubt about that. But then, when I visited their site I found that they do not show all the results unless of course you are a premium member and for me being a Premium Member is quite next to impossible as I am from India and without any credit card. Also, as per the rules of Indian government, I cannot pay anyone via Paypal. So I always have been unable to test any of the great services they provide.

One of the oldest tricks to suck you in and encourage you to pay, I pass on that kind of thing, I want to find out my backlinks, but not bad enough that I will pay for something I'll only use once. :)

Google webmaster tool is one of the tool to find backlinks...it also provides nofollow and dofollow sites information

I use scrapbox to search for backlinks. It is better than Google of course and it will show all the backlinks with no limitations. It really can help though when you are looking for new keywords to see what the competition truly is.

Backlinkwatch and ahrefs both sites are best for check the backlink. Get the response with the website ranking. Google webmaster tool also best for the backlinks for the website.

Back