Reliable server provider ...

Vanya

Servers from planethoster.com and qhoster.com are attractive for me and I have to make a right choice, so what would you do being in my place?

KVChosting.net and netshop-isp.com.cy servers are reliable enough to sign up with.
They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

Right servers are available form kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com (the dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans).
Great services like always - immediate, professional, friendly and really helpful, going over and above the requested.

I highly recommend QHoster.com, especially if you are looking for feature-rich and affordable hosting solutions.
The host seems to recognize that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer.

Right servers are: hostsailor.com and planethoster.com.
If you are looking for a site to host your website, you’ll make the best decision by choosing them as they are the most efficient sites to help you receive the most traffic possible. With inexpensive prices and magnificent customer service, I can 99% guarantee that you will never be upset or disappointed with the results you see from using these website hosting sites.

Can say that QHoster.com is an amazing dedicated hosting provider. The price and their products are great.
They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.

Back