Minimum Time To Learn HTML

gongolim

Although i do not need to learn HTML but still some times i feel that it is always better to know it because some times one has to do minor coding or stuff. Please tell me what is the minimum time i can learn HTML in and is it that easy that it can be learned in 24 hours. One of my friend told me that he did a small course of 2 weeks and another person i know just read a book and became a master of HTML.

What do you guys suggest about learning HTML. There is also a book with the title learn HTML in 24 hours and i am inspired by the title and i believe that it is possible to learn it in 24 hours. Please share your thoughts on HTML with me.

I believe it is possible to learn HTML in 24 hours but you'll probably be a little disappointed when it becomes easy for you. Because you can always refer to online libraries for code and get help from forums like this one or others like Github. So really, it's about learning how HTML works and how to structure the type of site you want to build rather than memorizing hundreds of tags and stuff.

I believe it is possible to learn HTML in 24 hours but you'll probably be a little disappointed when it becomes easy for you. Because you can always refer to online libraries for code and get help from forums like this one or others like Github. So really, it's about learning how HTML works and how to structure the type of site you want to build rather than memorizing hundreds of tags and stuff.

You could learn HTML in less then 6 hours, and then everything else comes with experience. But you'd have a basic understanding of HTML after 6 hours.

HTML is not real hard to learn, it is not like learning C++ or anything. I never actually taught myself (nor did I take a course) HTML formally, but I learned what I need to do for editing and for my blogs. There are many sites that offer that offer HTML code for whatever you are looking to do. The more you use it, the more familiar you become with it. W3Schools Online Web Tutorials is a site that I found quite helpful in the beginning. They share the basics and give you an editor to try it yourself.

You could learn HTML in less then 6 hours, and then everything else comes with experience. But you'd have a basic understanding of HTML after 6 hours.

Indeed! There is nothing like hands-on experience to be able to understand exactly how HTML works. It is fairly easy and it can be understood within (give or take) 6 hours - as long as you do it nonstop and are more or less a techy person who can understand the basics of computing. It is very helpful to know HTML and how it works so as to be able to get a more thorough experience in website design and maintenance.

Learning HTML by itself is relatively easy compared to most languages. One of the biggest obstacles is learning how to complement HTML with CSS. There is little styling done with HTML nowadays, and you're "supposed" to do all your styling with cascading style sheets. There are numerous resources for learning HTML from the basics to more 'advanced' code, and once you have the basic structure down and understand how it works everything else should fall into place. Using places like HTML Tutorial as a reference will make your life much easier when it comes to learning HTML. If it makes you feel any better about it I learned html when I was 10 so it's obviously not a difficult task.

Back