Learning HTML Coding?

skybluesam1

I am going to try and learn it so that I can create websites as a service on this site for a small cost so before I start I just wanted to ask a few questions.

How hard is it to learn Html?
How long will it take me?
Would I be able to learn it free and if so where? Maybe YouTube?
Is there a market for people wanting HTML websites?

Thanks in advance for answering the questions :).

HTML is hyper text markup language. It is use for design web page of the web site. HTML code design only static page. This language not use for dynamic page. DHTML are use for design dynamic page. Many tag are use for design page. Every page coding started from html tag which show<html> and HTML language are not case sensitive language so we are write the code of HTML in any letter.

There are a lot of websites that will teach you how to code. Code Academy, tuts+, W3School and a few others. You can at least see if it's something you have an aptitude for and then go from there in getting more indepth.

Let me answer your questions one by one.

How hard is it to learn Html? It is very simple depending on your willingness to learn. But, really it is very simple.

How long will it take me? It shouldn't take you more than three weeks to understand to a very good length, depending on the time you are willing to put in per day, of course. Like 5hours is ok.

Would I be able to learn it free and if so where? Maybe YouTube? Of course, you will learn it free of charge. Others have pointed you to where to go. But, you should consider w3schools and codecademy.

Is there a market for people wanting HTML websites? Not really, you'll have to combine it with other web technologies. But don't worry yourself about that now. Just note that in other to create a nice dynamic website, you are going to need to know a client side scripting language, server side scripting language, CSS and of course HTML. Although, others are also required to get really wonderful results.

However, avoid worrying yourself about the others right now otherwise you might never get to learn anything. So, take one step at a time. And lastly avoid compiling series of reading materials, they are just absolute waste of time. Get few materials, and focus on them, as time goes on you'd understand all you need to know. Remember practice makes perfect.

Last edited:
NRI matrimonial sites in Canada| Sikh matrimonial Punjab| online marriage bureau

HTML is stand for the Hyper Text Markup Language. HTML is used to creating the web pages. It is run on the web browser. It is easy Language Creating the web page.
<html>
<body>
<h1> My first Heading </h1>
<p> this is my text<p>
</body>
</html>

There is W3Schools Online Web Tutorials which will take you through every possible aspect of HTML codding.and many parts of scripting language ...

Back