HTML5 VS Flash Comparison

programmeur-web

Lately i have been hearing a lot of buzz around HTML 5 and i am really interested to know more about it. I have got to know that there are lot of new features and objects in HTML 5 which were not there in the previous versions of HTML.

I want know to know more about HTML 5 more specifically HTML 5 vs Flash when i compare both of them side by side. How can HTML 5 replace flash and does it have quality effects that can be used to enhance the video capabilities of a website.

Lately i have been hearing a lot of buzz around HTML 5 and i am really interested to know more about it. I have got to know that there are lot of new features and objects in HTML 5 which were not there in the previous versions of HTML.

I want know to know more about HTML 5 more specifically HTML 5 vs Flash when i compare both of them side by side. How can HTML 5 replace flash and does it have quality effects that can be used to enhance the video capabilities of a website.

The main advantages of HTML 5 animations over Flash would be that HTML 5 content can be easily spidered and read by search engine bots, which Flash files cannot. The Flash extension is not supported in all devices such as iPhones and is prone to a lot of browser slowdown and security vulnerabilities. On the other hand, Flash files are relatively convenient self contained files, especially when you are creating animated ads.

Back