How can you sell online?

heartyfellow

THE RULES TO SELLING ONLINE

Selling products online is no different to offline selling. The biggest mistake people make is to either opt for a high-priced product that could make you thousands in two or three sales, but could take you months to actually get those sales. The best advice is to sell smaller to medium sized products which everyone can afford - and once you get better then you can mix up your sales, and then sell a high-end product.

Here are some rules for selling online:

1) WHAT THE BUYER WANTS -

What do customers want? All customers want products that will change their lives, or at least have the ability to change their lives. In a global recession, it is obvious that people will be coming to the internet in order to try and make some extra cash..So, your best bet would be to find products of high-quality that teach the reader to start their own online business.

2) TAKE ACCOUNT OF THE SEASONS AND THE CURRENT CLIMATE

In December and January, it's more likely that people will be searching for health related products, than in Summer. So therefore, that is a great time to pounce on the health market.

3) CHOOSE PRODUCTS THAT CAN CREATE A RESIDUAL INCOME FOR YOU....

Rather than selling 'one off' products, you should sell products that can create a passive income. The types of products that do this, are membership sites, or BUILD A LIST by giving away a beneficial product and then marketing via your list.

4) DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE PRODUCT YOU ARE SELLING?

To explain, if you can't explain what the product is that you hope to sell to your family, friends, then how can you expect to sell it to a stranger? Ensure that you pick a product that is easy to explain.

5) POPULARITY AND LONGEVITY?

Finally, it's OK to choose products that are popular, but you have to make sure that these products have a lifespan. If they don't then they are not worth selling. Endorsements of a popular product, whether it be a celebrity, or someone who has had success with the product are a safe bet in the internet selling industry.

Last edited:
Hello,

If you want to sell products online then you have to keep some points in your mind. There is no major difference between sell products on a manual store and online. You have to use a basic marketing strategy.

1) Decide what you want to sell?
2) Register your products online for sale
3) You should know which features are much important in the app for your product
4) Reasonable price
5) choose the finest way of product marketing

If you sell products online then there is more chance to get a wide range of audience for your products, like an Amazon app.

Check How to sell products online like an Amazon app?

It is really important that you find a good and reputable supplier. As for me, I have an online store with clothes, and I use the service from GotApparel.com for it. Maybe you will find it interesting to you too. What do you think about it?

I recommend you start small and work your way up. There are many places to find things to sell that cost very little. Start with what you have at home then use that money to buy better inventory. Here is my blog. It is about everyday items that can be found at yard sales and thrift stores that sell well on eBay. Find out if online selling is for you without a big investment.

I have been trying to sell my products on Amazon for over a year, but so far it hasn't been very profitable. My customers cancel orders a lot. I don't know what can I do with this so as not to lose my money.

I have been trying to sell my products on Amazon for over a year, but so far it hasn't been very profitable. My customers cancel orders a lot. I don't know what can I do with this so as not to lose my money.

No businessman becomes successful overnight, so you shouldn't be upset. If you want to check the profitability of sales through the Amazon platform, then I can advise you on special tools for this. I found the amazon analytics for sellers software developer site. I have tried using their extension for my sales data, notifications about new orders and tool for analyze my profit. It works really well and helped me figure out how I can improve my sales.

Hi! Yes, this can be done if your business involves communicating with customers. For example, I have my own chain of confectionery stores.

Last edited:
Back