Find new clients with Voicelogic.com lead generation

voicelogic.com

Voicelogic.com can help you find new clients by calling a list of potential clients, or reactivate past clients.

The call list is very important...and must be well researched, before investing in a calling campaign.

Every call is delivered with a sales message, either live to the correct contact, or if voicemail encountered, a message is left behind. This way every call gets a message delivered....thereby ensuring ROI.

Everybody has difficulty finding new clients...,its a daily challenge.

There are many resources. The Web is an obvious choice. YOu can find certain websites, that have lists or directories of businesses, potential clients to call and sell your product or service. From these websites..you can download data , and its usually free. If you do it manually, it can be very time consuming. Alternatively you can get it done with some automation.

Or, you can goto a list broker...but...then you will be calling the same contacts everyone else has already called...because list brokers resell the same list , over and over. I have seen people fail by calling a bad list of prospects....even though they have a good product.

Your calling list of potential prospects is very important....and must be given considerable effort to research and pinpoint the best target market to call.

Once you find a good list....you should make some initial phone calls your self, to test the market and discover what people are saying about your product or service. Alternatively, you can hire a call center to make those calls for you...and report back all positive and negative feedback...for your evaluation...and for sales pitch modification.

Your call center account rep....should be offering some changes to your sales pitch or your script....for better performance and ROI....as your campaign progresses.

This activity should find you some new clients.

Marketing strategies such as calls to increase sales and additional advertising for your business require you to find professionals who really have the necessary knowledge and skills to help them talk to people and convince them to take the opportunity and buy your product / receive your service. I think that making your own call center will be very expensive and it will take time to find good operators for this kind of calls, so I agree with you that customer service call center are more profitable to find at outsoursing companies in this case. I know that you can find more detailed description of such service and you can find out the cost of this service for your business in the internet.*I have applied to many outsourcing companies and every time I was satisfied with the result of their work.

Back