Difference between HTML and XTML?

HTML, is an application of SGML (Standard Generalized Markup Language) and allows an author to omit certain tags and use attribute minimization.

XHTML, is an application of XML (Extensible Markup Language) that doesn’t permit the omission of any tags or the use of attribute minimization. However, it provides a shorthand notation for empty elements—for example, we could use <br/> instead of <br></br>—which HTML does not.

Html is a hypertext markup language, html was designed to display the data, html is about displaying the information and html tags are predefined you didn't need to define.
XML stands for EXtensible Markup Language, XML is a markup language much like HTML, XML was designed to carry data, not to display data, XML tags are not predefined. You must define your own tags.

HTML and XHTML are both languages in which web pages are written. HTML is SGML based while XHTML is XML based. They are like two sides of the same coin. XHTML was derived from HTML to conform to XML standards. Hence XHTML is strict when compared to HTML and does not allow user to get away with lapses in coding and structure.

HTML is Stand for the Hyper text Mark up Language. HTML is used to creating the webpage. XML is Stand for the EXtensible Markup Language. It is used the Creating the webpages. XML is designed to be self- descriptive.Before you continue you should have a basic understanding of the following
HTML and JAVA script

When I work with both HTML and XHTML languages, I found that HTML doesn't show any errors means it doesn't follow any rules for coding and XHTML works purely on rules here if we made some mistake then it instantly shows us the error.

Html and Xhtml are both dialects in which website pages are composed. Html is Sgml based while Xhtml is Xml based. They are similar to two sides of the same coin. Xhtml was determined from Html to submit to Xml norms. Consequently Xhtml is strict when contrasted with Html and does not permit client to escape with slips in coding and structure.

When I work with both HTML and XHTML languages, I found that HTML doesn't show any errors means it doesn't follow any rules for coding and XHTML works purely on rules here if we made some mistake then it instantly shows us the error.

Html is hyper text markup language and xhtml is enhancement in html it stands for EXtensible Markup Language.xhtml is more effective than htmlo beacause its features are audio,vedio and animation.

Back