Best shared hosting provider ...

Go ahead, QHoster.com is trustworthy. Their service is invaluable, quick, friendly and professional.
The support is every time friendly and I ask them sometimes and they help me - So, i have a good time since I've been using their hosting service.

eUKhost is the finest hosting service, which value the needs of their customers & Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Service which provided by eUKhost

1) cPanel Hosting
2) WordPress Hosting
3) Reseller Linux
4) Business Hosting
5) Windows Hosting
6) Reseller Windows
7) Cloud Server
8) Linux VPS
9) Windows VPS
10) Dedicated Servers
11) Imunify 360

These companies - qhoster.com and libertyvps.net - are worth trying.
They are awesome. Truly. I've used other hosts and none compare.
Straight up. Fairly priced. Knowledgeable.
Professional. Thorough. Diligent.

Just here to say that QHoster.com cPanel web host is a really good provider, amazing support, their own severs (not some reseller stuff), great price, it's got it all! Use the code SH20OFF and get 20%OFF on All cPanel Web Hosting Packages. Over 30 server locations to choose from.

I enjoy having QHoster.com as my hosting provider. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. More complicated issues take a few hours but the solution arrives. Thanks guys, and I'm sure I'll still be a client as long as I have a website!!!

It may not have all the latest features etc. So far everything is good...if it changes I will post again but for now I and my 8 customers in Europe are happy. Well, centohost.com provides a fabulous website hosting service! Recimmended.

The uptime with QHoster.com is great cPanel web host, I rarely have any downtime, or lag. Notices are posted well in advance so you can quickly notify your users. They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway. It's a great service.

Back