Best hosting service provider in India?

I have several domains hosted at Hostnamaste.com for several years, and have only had 1 outage.
Great support and pricing. It's simple, inexpensive, and reliable.
Really good web host in India!

I would like to say that Hostnamaste.com does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

They also have excellent customer support and I've always received quick replies to my queries.
I am very satisfied with hostnamaste.com India web hosting service and I don't see myself changing webhosts in the future.

There is no denying the fact that Cloudarion.com web host is good and better than the best, according to me.
It is a great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! Best technical support I have ever had.

I have a small personal website, and it hasn't been down a minute since I signed up with Hostnamaste.com Cheap Shared Hosting. Support is good - the ticket system works well. They are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.

Back